Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Unhappy bunny. . .

So, generally run down, anaemia has had a huge set back and now an incredibly sore throat and cough. . .

If I take my iron tablets my joints flare up, I get digestive problems and feel crap; if I don't take my iron tablets I feel erm crap too. . .

Coil was an utter, utter (and ongoing) failure - seems my body wasn't too keen on that intrusion. So roll on more anaemia.

And, to top it all, Oli's CFS has flared again so he's on the third day in a row off school and really upset as well as unwell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charly - I didnt read this post = Sorry to hear you.ve been so poorly. Hopefully you are surrounded by nurses who are practicing their compassion skills. Nice blog tho love your signature poem . Did you write it or plagiarise it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda

    I wrote it quite a few years ago but it always feels to ring true to some part of who I am.

    Charly x

    ReplyDelete