Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

What a fortnight....

Well not the best start to year two of nursing. Need to take a month off, which will probably turn into a year :(
CFS strikes down Oli again (not that it gave up) and my health isn't it's best with return of the anaemia.

So what happens now....?

Helping Oli get to school on a regular but limited basis is one aim, supporting him at home in the time that he isn't able to go to school, possibly looking at doing some student support work, helping the Steiner School with their computer systems, hopefully continued involvement in a uni maths project. So plenty to be going on with.

Oddly having done well in the first year of my nursing makes it easier to take a break (last exam mark was 92%, last essay was 87% and my placement went really well). I think if it had been more of a fight it would feel like giving up - it doesn't feel like that at all. It is a positive and necessary choice for me and I can feel confident about returning later.

No comments:

Post a Comment