Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

My career.......?

I have done something for the last 30 years, wow 30 years! I feel rather successful at it; it includes teaching, caring, learning, managing, finance, logistics, counselling, tears, laughter, illness, alcohol, cakes, toys, failures, successes, food, buying, selling, parties, loneliness, creativity, warmth, snowballs, gardening, anger, sadness, joy, calm, patience, lots of patience, smiles, hugs, kisses and lots and lots and lots of love (and nearly as many nappies but those are back in the mists of time.)

Yes, I have been a mother for nearly 30 years, I don't think of it as a career, I'm very much my own person and not defined by my children, partner or anything external. I am just ME and my children are utterly themselves and they are pretty damn wonderful at it! Thank you Shelly, Tim, Rob, Oli - I love you x x x


2 comments:

  1. You missed coffee off the list; or were you only listings the things you've supplied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed coffee off the list; or were you only listings the things you've supplied?

    ReplyDelete